Re: Will namespaces be changed in Test Suite?

I would prefer sooner rather than later. As soon as the WSDL changes and
Woden fails those testcases, I'll be ready to change Woden to use the new
namespaces. In fact, I'm doing the changes now, but can't test them against
the WSDL 2.0 test suite until it's updated.

Canon and WSO2 might have a preference if they're in the middle of message
exchange testing?

thanks,
John.