RE: log-LocationTemplate2G-wso2-wso2.wsimsg

Yes, I had to encode <>& when putting the data into XML.

For EncodedParameterAmp I see the following differences.

Expected: . %C2%A3 .%26' . path=2007/02

            Actual: . &amp;%23xa3; . &amp;%27 . path=http:2007/02

For EncodedParameterSemicolon I see the following differences.

            Expected: . %C2%A3 . ' . %3B . path=2007/02

Actual:  . %26%23xa3; .%27 . ; . path=http:2007/02

For RawParameter I see the following differences:

Expected: RawParameter#id

Actual: RawParameter

For EncodedPath I see the following differences:

Expected: . %2A . %C2%A3 . %26' . path=2007/02 .

            Actual: . * . &amp;%23xa3; . &amp;%27 . path=http:2007/02 .

Issues:

1)    %C2%A2 vs. &amp;%23xa3;  This character tests extended character sets.
It looks like you are XML-encoding the data prior to URL-encoding it.  There
shouldn't be any XML encoding in a URL.  I'm pretty sure the expected values
are correct here.

2)    path=2007/02 vs. path=http:2007/02.  Looks like you just have a typo
in your source data.

3)    ' vs %27: apostrophes SHOULD be encoded per the spec - I'll fix this
in the test suite.

4)    * vs %2A: asterisks SHOULD be encoded per the spec - I think you need
to add this to the list of characters you encode.

5)    %26 vs. & and %3B vs. ;  The query parameter separator needs to be
encoded.  So in both of these cases I think the expected value is correct.

6)    # in data.  I think you're right.  6.5.2 says {http location} can't
contain a fragment.  Adding one through the data is therefore a case of
GIGO.  We shouldn't be testing something like this in the test suite.  The
simplest solution is to simply drop the whole operation, which I've done.
Note that that means we don't have any tests of the new {!name} syntax -
it's hard to think of ways to use raw mode that can be transformed back into
XML.  I've removed the RawParameter operation and endpoint.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com