RE: Woden results should be 73 green / 1 red

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:31:59 +0530
To: "'John Kaputin \(gmail\)'" <jakaputin@gmail.com>, "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: <woden-dev@ws.apache.org>
When I regen, I show 74 green/ 1 red, with only SchemaId-1G remaining.  I'll
check that in in a little while (although I'll also temporarily break that a
little at the same time with some more test-case tweaking.)

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____