Woden results should be 73 green / 1 red

From: John Kaputin (gmail) <jakaputin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:13:39 +0000
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org
I have got the SparqlQuery-1G test working in Woden and checked in the
latest Woden results. There are still 6 failures showing, but I think only
SchemaId-1G should be 'red'. I think the other 5 failures are
canonicalization problems since the test cases were last changed. The Woden
non-canonical wsdlcm files have the correct data, but the canonical ones
don't.  Arthur, could you take a look at these (see WODEN-127, -128).

thanks,
John Kaputin