RE: Dispatching GuaranteedFault (MessageTest-1G)

I've done this, as follows:

1)      Removed GenericSOAPBinding from MessageTest-1G, including the
endpoint referring to it.

2)      Created MessageTest-6G that only has the GenericSOAPBinding,
including removing endpoints associated with other bindings.

3)      Changed the content models of Send and GuaranteedFault to elements
sendString and sendInt, with xs:string and xs:int types repectively.

4)      Changed the name of the Service, changed some comments

That's about it.  Hopefully the bogus red resulting from this surgery will
evaporate quickly.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____