Re: Editorial issue: f&p pseudo-syntax.

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:05:16 -0500
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Jonathan,

Thx for spotting that. I just removed them from Part 1.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
01/12/2007 06:15 PM

<www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Editorial issue: f&p pseudo-syntax.

<feature> and <property> still appear in the pseudo-syntax throughout the
document.  (Thought we already had an issue about that, but apparently
not.)

I found this while noticing that Part 1 no longer makes any internal use
of Type Definition Components, which are referenced only from the HTTP
binding, from the HTTP Header component used by the both the HTTP and SOAP
bindings.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com -
http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com