Editorial issue: f&p pseudo-syntax.

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:15:34 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
<feature> and <property> still appear in the pseudo-syntax throughout the
document.  (Thought we already had an issue about that, but apparently not.)

I found this while noticing that Part 1 no longer makes any internal use of
Type Definition Components, which are referenced only from the HTTP binding,
from the HTTP Header component used by the both the HTTP and SOAP bindings.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com