Re: LocationTemplate-1G test

+1
If we have a location="?path={value1}&uri={value2}", the intent of the
specification is that '&' is sent as is in the url.
Some characters (the non-ascii ones for instance) must of course be
encoded to form a correct URL.
Some text may be missing in the specification to describe this precisely.
    Youenn