Proposal for Assertion InterfaceMessageReference-0042

From: Ramkumar Menon <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:06:24 -0800
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Hi Gurus,

The mentioned assertion states "For each Interface Message Reference
component in the {interface message references} property of an Interface
Operation component, its {message label} property MUST be unique.".

Correct me if I am wrong, but can we have the XSD capture this constraint
explicitly ?

For instance,

<xs:element name="operation" type="wsdl:BindingOperationType">
  <xs:unique name="messageLabel">
     <xs:field xpath="@messageLabel">

Shift to the left, shift to the right!
Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte!