RE: Proposal to Include whttp:code to the output of the binding operation

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:22:18 -0700
To: "'keith chapman'" <keithgchapman@gmail.com>, "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Specifically, you'd like to see a  way to describe the "201 Created" and
"304 Not Modified" responses of PUT and POST?  FTR, there's nothing that
prevents those codes from being used with and in-out mep - though those
values are constrained when using the in-only and robust-in-only meps [2].

So, while adding whttp:code to binding operations might help in generating
server-side stubs, does it provide any information useful to the client?

[1] http://ietfreport.isoc.org/all-ids/draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-14.txt

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#http-operation-decl-dest

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com