Proposal to Include whttp:code to the output of the binding operation

From: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:31:03 +0530
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi all,

I wonder whteher its too late, but I think its import that it makes its way
into the spec. I was playing around with APP trying to write a WSDL for it
(Use it as a WSDL 2.0 demo). During this I came across a limitation which I
guess WSDL 2.0 should address. The HTTPBinding allows a user to set a HTTP
code on a fault but it does not allow a user to specify a http code on a
response. This is a trick that we missed.

I would like to propose the inclusion of whttp:code property to the output
of the binding operation. This will be critical for the HTTPBinding to be

Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.
Oxygen for Web Services Developers.