Interop Dashboard showing wrong results for Woden

From: John Kaputin (gmail) <jakaputin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:26:17 +0100
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org
The Interop Dashboard is showing Woden all red (80 red) for the Component
Model Test Results!  Not sure what happened, they were all green last time I
looked. I have just rerun the WSDL 2.0 tests against the latest Woden code
and my Component Model Test Results are all green (80 green).

I have checked in the Woden test result files. Could someone from the
Working Group please update the Woden results on the Dashboard.

thanks,
John Kaputin.