LocationTemplate-2G updated results

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:22:59 +0200
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>, www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Jonathan,

Please find a new log file for LocationTemplate-2G.
I fixed some issues with the escaping routine. Some reds are still
remaining due to escaping.
?, / and = are not escaped in some of the assertions while they are
always escaped by our implementation.
Also to be noted that Message 3 url second assertion has both the '/'
character escaped and unescaped.
In our implementation, the same url encoding routine is used for:
    - path parameters
    - cited query parameters
    - uncited query parameters
IMHO, this option as well as the current assertions both conform to the
specification.
Can you check this and update the assertions if that sounds ok with you?
Regards,
    Youenn