From: Ramkumar Menon [mailto:ramkumar.menon@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 4:49 PM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: F&P Primer work done.

Hi Jonathan,

Just curious, but in the Primer, Figure 2-1 indicates that the cardinality
of the association between an interface and the operations it owns is 1-*.
Shouldnt this be 0-* ?

rgds,
Ram

On 10/30/06, Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com> wrote:

I also note a couple of Editorial Notes - Jacek and Paul, can you take a
look and see whether you think they can be removed?

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.h
tml>

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -