RE: F&P Primer work done.

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:58:30 -0000
To: <jonathan@wso2.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

> I also note a couple of Editorial Notes - Jacek and Paul, can you take a
> look and see whether you think they can be removed?

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

"""
Editorial note: PaulD 	20050706
This section may be subject to change dependent upon the
outcome of the WSDL Last Call Issue LC124, which discusses
support compatible evolution of messages described using XML Schema 1.0.
"""

let's remove this, given we closed LC124 with no action.

Maybe we could reference the schema WG versioning note in the
preceding list of works in progress ..