Generic RDF Mapping conformance text

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:47:09 -0700
To: "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
This was a little tricky - as the RDF mapping spec doesn't use MUST or
SHOULD, you can't simply say do the MUSTs and do the SHOULDs if you can.
But here's what I came up with as a generic conformance statement.  Whether
it's worth the trouble of including I'll let you be the judge ;-).

An RDF representation of a WSDL component conforms to this specification if
it follows the mapping rules defined for that component and its children.
An RDF representation of a WSDL document conforms to this specification if
it is a conformant mapping of that document's Description Component.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com