Re: WSDL Component Model Files Added for Message Test Cases

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 08:59 -0400, Arthur Ryman wrote:
> As per my AI, the *.wsdlcm files have been generated for the
> messages/good test cases using Woden. [1]
>
> [1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/messages/good/

Attached is an example of results based on
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/messages/good/InOutComplexTypes-4G/Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdlcm?rev=1.2&content-type=application/xml
and
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/messages/good/InOutComplexTypes-4G/canontoaxis-inout-complextypes.wsimsg?rev=1.1&content-type=application/xml

I currently run an XSLT transformation on the wsdlcm files and generate
XSLT files out of it. Those XSLT files can then be used to transform the
logs into success/failure results (right now it's XHTML but that could
be changed easily).

The WSDL were using invalid URI for the HTTP underlying protocol URI and
the soap-response SOAP MEP URI (missing '/' at the end). Btw, our HTTP
SOAP 1.1 underlying protocol HTTP URI doesn't end with a '/', while the
one for SOAP 1.2 does. Not an issue for toolkits of course, but we'll
keep running into this while writing WSDLs by hand.

It is not clear from the test files if implementations are expected to
test each operation in the document order defined in the WSDL. Having
such a constraint would help us associating messages in the logs to the
WSDL operations. (The example attached does that well).

>From the last event logs: (those were from July and might need an
update)

Axis2 adds a "urn:" scheme on the SOAPAction headers and doesn't deal
with SOAP 1.2 (it keeps using SOAP 1.1 when SOAP 1.2 is expected).

No one deals with the SOAP MEP soap-response.

Philippe