New "Additional MEPs" document

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:17:05 +0200
To: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Cc: WSD Public <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Amy,

As part of my action, I have just commited a new document that will
contain the additional MEPs moved out of Part 2. The file is available
under W3C CVS as :

    /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-additional-meps.xml

I have kept the introduction, notations, namespaces and MEP sections as
is, leaving you the pleasure of deleting whatever you deem unnecessary.
I've compressed the change log**.

I've also removed the MEPs in Part 2 which are not used in our bindings.
Namely, I've kept only in-only, robust-in-only and in-out.

I believe this discharges me of my action item.

JJ.

** Interestingly, the change log represents 1/4th the number of lines of
Part 2.