RE: Requested enhancement to assertion coverage report

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:09:49 -0800
To: "'Lawrence Mandel'" <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Did 1 as well - if there are assertions in the TestMetadata not in the
report, it will give a warning right at the front, naming each mysterious
assertion.  There are a couple already flagged to look at.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____