More additions and updates for the test-suite

From: Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:41:25 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I've created more tests and corrected a few others I found with mistakes.
I've included the update for InterfaceOperation-2B I sent earlier as it
has not yet been committed. Please review and add these changes to the
test suite.

For others working on the test suite, I've been focusing on very simple
(in many cases unrealistic) documents. I think the test suite will benefit
from the addition of more complex documents as well.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com