W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > November 2006

RE: Test suite work

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:02:50 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Message-ID: <010301c6feb1$80f47a10$3901a8c0@DELLICIOUS>

OK, I think I'm done with the MessageTest-* cases now, and checking them in.
My hope is that these three testcases are sufficient to minimally exercise
the wire-level features of WSDL 2.0 Parts 1 and 2.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
> Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
> Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:59 PM
> To: 'Youenn Fablet'
> Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
> Subject: RE: Test suite work
> 
> 
> Cool, I've fixed those problems, and added the HTTP extensions in as well
> (a
> third binding).
> 
> I also added MessageTest-2G, which tests part (but not all) of the HTTP
> binding.
> 
> A draft of MessageTest-3G is checked in, to do the rest of the HTTP
> binding,
> but it's not at all complete yet.
> 
> Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com -
> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Youenn Fablet [mailto:youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr]
> > Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:45 AM
> > To: Jonathan Marsh
> > Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
> > Subject: Re: Test suite work
> >
> > Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> > >
> > > I did a fair bit of work on the test suite today, fixing both
> > > wsdl-xslt, the rollup, a number of flawed baselines, and removing F&P
> > > from the interchange schema and removing F&P-dependent testcases.
> > > Sync up before you run a test pass.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > **Jonathan Marsh** - http://www.wso2.com -
> > > http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > Thanks a lot for all this work.
> > I just tried the newest MessageTest-1G test case.
> > I am parsing correctly SOAPService.wsdl except for two things:
> >     - It seems there is a typo in the xsd:import/@namespace uri:
> >             "http://example.org/messa*t*e-test/xsd" while it should be
> > "http://example.org/messa*g*e-test/xsd"
> >     - The endpoint addresses are not absolute, which is not valid IIRC.
> > Something like http://implementation-specific is working
> >
> > As for the application layer, it does not yet support some of the
> > features you included.
> > I will try to investigate a little bit more in the coming weeks and hope
> > to have something working for the f2f.
> >
> > Regards,
> >     Youenn
Received on Thursday, 2 November 2006 19:02:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:42 GMT