RE: Test suite work

Cool, I've fixed those problems, and added the HTTP extensions in as well (a
third binding).

I also added MessageTest-2G, which tests part (but not all) of the HTTP
binding.

A draft of MessageTest-3G is checked in, to do the rest of the HTTP binding,
but it's not at all complete yet.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com