Re: 2.1.6 UC0028 Sync/Async Operations [IS] --> Web Service Description Usage Scenarios

Hi All,
One more additional thought - I was wondering if it wd it be useful to
capture in some form, the following.

a) The mapping between the features/functionality that WSDL 2.0 offers and
the use-cases that these features/functionality address.
b) In case any of the use-cases havent been addressed, a small note
indicating the motivation for not choosing to do so within the current time
frame + the plans looking ahead.
I am referring to the use-cases document [
http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-desc-usecases<http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-desc-usecases/#N10244>
]

rgds,
Menon