Re: 2.1.6 UC0028 Sync/Async Operations [IS] --> Web Service Description Usage Scenarios

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:44:39 +0530
"Ramkumar Menon" <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com> wrote:

>Apologies for posting this one again, but would be great if some one cd
>enlighten me of any updates on this issue I had raised earlier.
>re-wording the earlier question:-
>"Any plans to "explicitly" capture synchronicity of operations within
>the abstract WSDL for the 2.0 version?" -

Explicitly, no.  The introduction to MEPs in part two states, I believe
quite clearly, what is covered by a MEP, and "synchronicity" is clearly
out of scope.

If someone wishes to add an extension to indicate "synchronicity", they
are free to do so.

Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.