Binding, Service, Modularization, Extensibility, and Location assertions

From: Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:14:17 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org
I've created and attached a patch for the WSDL20 folder that updates
component-assertion-table.xml, document-assertion-table.xml, and
wsdl20.xml to include assertions ids and entries in the assertion tables
for sections 2.9-2.20, 4, 6, 7, and 8 of the WSDL 2.0 specification. I
broke the assertions down as best I could into document and component
assertions. When in doubt (there are some assertions that are really for
service implementations) I marked them as component. It may be better to
create a new type of assertion table for service implementations.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel