Action Item 2006-02-16

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:31:58 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I reviewed the assertions in Section 4, Predefined Styles. I did not see
any issues.  I would like to make an observation, though. This is
independent of whether the assertions are accurate/well captured.

We decided to allow extension attributes that are not part of the
signature for RPC style. I noticed that neither the IRI style nor the
multipart style have a similar allowance. I believe we included this
allowance to RPC style to put metadata assertions as attributes for the
signature. Similar metadata may be useful for the other styles, but I do
not have any use cases.

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
NetWeaver Industry Standards
Email: umit.yalcinalp@sap.com Tel: (650) 320-3095