partial XSLT stylesheet

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:30:14 +0100
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi all,

attached here is an XSLT stylesheet that transforms a WSDL into its RDF
form. It's not complete yet, in particular the extensions (like
bindings) are not handled yet.

It requires exslt.org strings extension library (for splitting qnames),
if you know how to do qnames better, please let me know. This applies
for any simplifications or other improvements you might suggest. 8-)

I'll be working on this more, I intend to make it complete in due
course. 8-)

Jacek