Schematron for meps

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:54:51 +0100
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: paul.downey@bt.com
Please find in attachment an attempt to capture some constraints
relating the mep of an operation with its message children.
These constraints are written as schematron assertions. This may ease
the authoring of WSDL documents.

Paul, with all the good work you have done on the XML data binding WG, I
would be grateful if you could have a quick look at it.

Writing this document, I also run in the fact that, according my reading
of the spec of course, the <infault/> construct cannot be engaged with
any of the 4 meps that we define in part 2. Am I missing something there?

Any thought or comment is very welcome.
    Youenn