Re: Description Component

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:01:35 +0200
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hi Arthur,

I see now that my problem with a component belonging to multiple
Descriptions is not necessarily a problem. We can easily add the
Description component to the model.

On the other hand - what exactly can you use Description for? You see
some kind of context implied in the Description component, some kind of
relationship between the components belonging to the same Description.
What is that relationship and what would you use it for?

Best regards,

Jacek