Re: Up-to-date version of Part 2 for review; comments

* Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> [2005-11-15 16:24-0500]

* Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@wso2.com> [2005-11-16 06:13+0600]
> Tom Jordahl wrote:
> >I see the same behavior as Sanjiva. Without 'gunk' it looks strange.
> >
> >How about just using "OK"?
> >
> >Also, I don't "get" the table.  The check marks are left justified;
> >there is GET,DELETE and "..." rows in the "HTTP request with method"
> >column but not in the third, fourth and fifth.
> >
> >Perhaps the following would help
> >- Remove the table border around the operations (GET/DELETE) and just
> >put the operations in parenthesis: "Without Message body (GET, etc)",
> >"With Message Body (POST, etc)".
> >- Center the "OK" in the middle of the columns (application/xml,
> >multipart/form-data, etc.)
>
> I actually don't get the entire table. IMO the original table I drew on
> the whiteboard (which Paul pasted a picture of at [1]) was clearer because
>  it simply says how to construct (or what can go in) the URI vs. payload
> for each HTTP operation. I recognize I have a biased view in this case
> however!
>
> Sanjiva.
> [1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/psd/47263522

Following your comments, I have reworked the table. Hopefully, this is
clearer now.

Sanjiva, I tried to reproduce the table from the F2F, but I found it
more complex than the one I ended up with. Let me know what you
think:

    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#http_sftab

Cheers,

Hugo