RE: WSDL2RDF mappins?

Hi Kashif,

the draft as produced by WS-Description WG will not contain any WSDL-S
specific extensions. These should be produced by WSDL-S people, and I'll
gladly assist with that.

Most of WSDL-S should be trivial to convert, for example the
wssem:modelReference attribute can simply be turned into
http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/WebServices/WSSemantics#modelReference property
to be attached where appropriate. Preconditions and effects would be
classes with the name property and the appropriate model references or
other values.

Hope this helps,

Jacek