Comment from WSDL group on ReplyTo

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 23:25:58 -0400
To: <public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi WS-Addressers,

Apologies for the late comment, but since this is just "adding weight"
to a comment you've already received, I hope you won't mind too much.

At the WSDL telcon on May 5, we discussed Jacek's comments [1], and the
WSD group agreed to send you this further comment noting that the WSDL
group as a whole agrees with the substance of the particular comment
Jacek sent here [2] regarding the optionality/defaulting of ReplyTo.  We
felt that since under the current rules <wsa:ReplyTo> is mandatory even
when using the currently-spec'ed WSDL/SOAP/HTTP request/response
patterns, a lot of bytes could be saved by doing defaulting and
optionality as Jacek suggests.

Thank you for your consideration,
--Glen (on behalf of the WSDL WG)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005May/0003.html