LC76d: My Action Item

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirv@webmethods.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:45:59 -0500
To: "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

> Action Item: 2005-03-03: Asir to double check the
> subissues of 76d to see if they should be
> raised as issues and to do so.

I request Roberto to review c.

Sub issue a: mandatory mustUnderstand [1] - is about ad:mustUnderstand. This
issue is subsumed by LC76d resolution.

Sub issue b: MUST if possible (Editorial?) [1] - is about the phrase
"element information item that MUST be turned into an HTTP header if
possible", where MUST and "if possible" are used together. This is purely
editorial. I request Part 2 editors to take this into account for LC76d
implementation.

Sub issue c: Use Schema for versioning, not SOAP headers [1] - I do not
understand this one. I request Roberto to review and raise an issue, if it
should be.

Sub issue d: Wrapper type can't be validated [1] - is related to using
complex types. LC76d resolution does not use complex types. This issue is
subsumed by LC76d resolution.

Sub issue e: mismatched feature/modules [2] - is about AD feature. This
issue is subsumed by LC76d resolution.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Feb/0009.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Feb/0018.html

Regards,