WSD Issue 270 is closed

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:14:37 +0100
To: <LMM@acm.org>
Cc: <public-ws-media-types@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Larry,

You raised an issue against the "Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in
XML" Last Call WD [1] in your email at [2]. This was accepted by the WSD
WG as issue 270 [3].
We have communicated our intent with respect to normalization in  our
previous correspondence to refer to Infoset terminology [4]. Note that
our document uses Infoset model and its terminology as basis. Based on
your response in [5], we have added a statement in Section 2.1 to
indicate what normalization means and what users should not assume.
Please see the current draft [6] for the specific changes.
We do hope that these changes addresses your concern. Therefore, we
think the issue is closed.
Sincerely,
--Umit Yalcinalp (on behalf of WSD wg)
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xml-media-types-20041102/