Re: Why do we have a component model?

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:50:21 +0100
To: "Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Cc: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com, bparsia@isr.umd.edu, paul.downey@bt.com, www-ws-desc@w3.org

Yalcinalp, Umit wrote:

> I noticed that it was even hard for the wg to search for sections
> during the f2f meeting skipping over sections that contained Z notation.

And it also got a little trickier for editors to (even just) navigate
the (XML) spec. Maybe someone could suggest a nice, little, friendly XML
editor. (I never really got on with XMLSpy.)

JJ.

PS. I've dropped wd-dec-request from the recipient list. Someone must be
fed up at that address by our Zalutations (sorry, bad pun).