W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > July 2005

Agenda, 28 July 2005 WS Desc telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:26:48 -0700
Message-ID: <7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A5085C7A31@RED-MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Jul/0019.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
      Jeff Mischkinsky, Kevin Liu, David Orchard, Dale Moberg, 
      Allen Brookes, Jacek Kopecky, Glen Daniels, Anish Karmarkar

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - July 14 telcon [.1]
  - July 20, 21 FTF [.2, .3] and Summary [.4]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/att-0032/2005070
6-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/att-0128/2005072
0-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/att-0128/2005072
1-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0128.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1].

?         2005-06-16: Amy to provide test cases for MEPs not described
                      in Part 2, due 2005-07. 
?         2005-07-14: Roberto find comments Amy proposed to schema and
                      added them 
DONE [.2] 2005-07-14: Marsh to send a mail flushing out implementations.

DONE [.3] 2005-07-20: Marsh to respond to all comments. 
DONE FTF  2005-07-20: Arthur to investigate LC91/96 and Noah's proposed
          rewording 
DONE [.4] 2005-07-20: Marsh to reply to Noah about LC91(?) saying that 
                      our spec already covers his concern 
?         2005-07-20: dorchard to respond to commenter on keeping 
                      mustUnderstand 
?         2005-07-21: pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
                      following closure of LC124 
DONE [.5] 2005-07-21: amy to withdraw Tibco's participation from the 
                      formal objection on the ONR 
?         2005-07-21: arthur to review the status of IBM's formal 
                      objection to the ONR 
DONE [.6] 2005-07-21: jonathan to review the status of Microsoft's 
                      formal objection to the ONR 

Current Editorial Action Items
?         2005-07-20: Editors to incorporate amended proposal from 
                      Jonathan as regards LC75f resolution 
                      (attributes for RPC). 
?         2005-07-20: Part two editors to incorporate text for section 
                      on security considerations, as approved 
?         2005-07-20: editors to clarify that setting wsoap:action sets 
                      the soap action property on all messages in 
                      operation. 
?         2005-07-20: editors to incorporate the proposed text from 
                      Noah for LC96 into section 4.2 of part one. 
?         2005-07-20: editors to replace "with some additional 
                      restrictions" in section 3.1.1 by "with the 
                      differences defined in this and the following 
                      section." 
?         2005-07-21: Editors of Part 2 to implement 1a (error if 
                      mustUnderstand conflicts with schema def) 
?         2005-07-21: amy to write abstract for alt schema languages 
                      and to do some cleanup under jonathan's direction 
?         2005-07-21: editors of note to add references to wsdl 
                      documents (RNG, etc.) 
?         2005-07-21: Arthur to add stable identifiers for each 
                      assertion.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0111.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0111.html
[.4]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005Jul/0011
.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0126.html
[.6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0139.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
 a. Upcoming FTF dates:
    - Sept 29-30 Bay Area (host TBD)
    - Nov 9 (joint) 10-11 Tokyo [.1]
 b. Upcoming telcons:
    - August holidays: telcons cancelled August 4, 11, 18, 25.
    - Next telcon: Sept 1.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Jul/0018.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Last Call publication status
  - Notational conventions [.1]
  - Import questions [.2] Any clarifications necessary?
  - End date Sept 19th.
    + Schema may be late, we'll know in 2 weeks.
    + Extend Primer end date?
  - Editorial status & expected pub date.
    + Core
    + Adjuncts
    + Primer
    + SOAP 1.1 Binding
    + Alt Schema Lang note

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0135.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0131.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  RDF Mapping status
  - Reported to the CG this deliverable was at risk to some extent. 
    What is the WG's position on this deliverable at this point?  I
    hope Bijan can join us to help determine the state and expectations
    for this item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  AOB
Received on Tuesday, 26 July 2005 23:27:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:36 GMT