W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > July 2005

RE: Agenda, 14 July 2005 WS Desc telcon

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:35:16 -0700
Message-ID: <32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF1122E7FD@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Regrets for the first part, need to be shuttle to a doc appt.  I
understand that we won't be getting to lc124 or soap:header
mustUnderstand until the f2f.

Cheers,
Dave

> -----Original Message-----
> From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org]
On
> Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
> Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:17 AM
> To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda, 14 July 2005 WS Desc telcon
> 
> 
> Note this telcon is expected to only be ~45 min, and won't count
towards
> good standing.
> 
> 0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:
> 
> See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and
other
> information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.
> 
> If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
> before the start of the telcon.
> 
> [.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Jul/0009.html
> [.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
> [.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> Agenda
> 
> 1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
>       Jeff Mischkinsky, Kevin Liu, David Orchard, Dale Moberg,
>       Hugo Haas, Rebecca Bergersen, Amy Lewis
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2.  Approval of minutes:
>   - July 7 telcon [.1]
> 
> [.1]
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/att-0032/2005070
> 6-ws-desc-minutes.html
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> 3.  Review of Action items [.1].  Editorial actions at [.2].
> ?*        2005-04-21: Pauld to craft, publish Common Schema structures
>                       to WG for review for publication as WG Note,
>                       due FTF.
> ?*        2005-06-16: Amy to provide test cases for MEPs not described
>                       in Part 2, due 2005-07.
> DONE [.3] 2005-07-06: Jonathan to come up with concrete proposal for
75f
> 
> ?*        2005-07-06: Bijan to add text to alt schema examples,
>                       due 2005-07-13
> DONE [.4] 2005-07-06: JMarsh and alewis to come up with a proposal for
>                       a security consideration section that would also
>                       address this issue
> DONE [.5] 2005-07-06: DOrchard to provide an explanation of
> mustUnderstand
>                       on wsoap:header for the primer
> 
> [.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
> [.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/actions.html
> [.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0045.html
> [.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0071.html
> [.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0070.html
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> 4.  Administrivia
>   a. Upcoming FTF dates:
>    - July 20, July 21 logistics [.1], draft agenda [.2]
> 
> [.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/jul-f2f.html
> [.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0070.html
> [.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0008.html
> [.4]
>
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/altschemalangs.h
> tml
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> 5.  New issues
>   - Syntax tree (core, primer) [.1]
>   - Transitive import (no action necessary?) [.2]
>   - Sufficient text about order of top-level elements (core, primer)
> [.3]
> 
> [.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0062.html
> [.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0052.html
> [.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0022.html
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> 6.  Agenda review and preparation.
>     - LC75f: have proposal [.1]
>     - LC76c: have proposal [.2]
>     - LC76d: have proposal [.3]
>     - LC91: have proposal [.4]
>     - LC96: have proposal [.5]
>     - LC84b: objection [.6], do we want to entertain a proposal?
>     - LC72: have proposal [.7]
>     - LC124: latest proposal? [.8], should we refresh this summary?
>     - Common Schema structures (Paul)
>     - RDF Mapping (Bijan)
>     - Test assertion document? (Arthur, Paul)
>     - Overview of test suite (Arthur) esp. in relation to CR exit
> criteria
>     - Draft CR feature matrix?
>     - AOB?
> 
> [.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0045.html
> [.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0071.html
> [.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jul/0070.html
> [.4]
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005Jun/0003
> .html
> [.5]
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005Jun/0004
> .html
> [.6]
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005Jun/0028
> .html
> [.7]
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005Jun/0000
> .html
> [.8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jun/0097.html
> 
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 14 July 2005 07:35:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:36 GMT