New Twisty Alternate Versions of WSDL 2.0 Part 1

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:00:26 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I created two alternate versions of the spec. They use a little JavaScript
and DHTML (but no browser sniffing).

[1] uses "twisties" to hide and show the Z Notation. The symbols are
encoded as Unicode and display correctly on Firefox. If you see ? instead
of a symbol, please let me know. This means you are missing a font. We'll
need to provide instructions on how to install the freely available fonts.

[2] is like [1] but it uses font switching instead of Unicode and displays
correctly on IE.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-i.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-ie.html

I'd appreciate your feedback on the twisty UI.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411