RDF mapping editorial issue: modularization of the ontology?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:55:39 +0100
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi all,

currently, the RDF mapping mostly uses a single namespace
( http://www.w3.org/2005/10/wsdl-rdf ), except where the URIs are
already provided by the WSDL spec, for example MEPs, operation styles,
binding types.

The issue is - should we adopt some kind of consistent way of naming
these namespaces, that would fit the already existing URIs? Probably
yes, but if so, what would it look like?

Should we split the RDF ontology file into multiple files for these

I think this is an editorial issue, but I'd like it to be tracked in the
issues list so that people can voice opinions easier. 8-)