Re: Example of Z Notation in WSDL 2.0 Component Model Spec

Hi,
   This displays correctly on Mozilla 1.7.2 on MacOS 10.3.5 and also in
MacOS Mail.
     btw: Mail says the raw source is "= E 2 = 8 7 = 9 2" (where i
inserted spaces to make sure the characters are rendered as text).
     jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky					jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Web Services Standards		+1(650)506-1975