Issue LC5d

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:48:46 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Per my action item today to address issue LC5d
(http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC5d ):
ACTION: DBooth to remove the word "class" from 8.3

The first paragraph of section 8.3 is currently:
[[
This section defines a class of conformant WSDL processors that are
intended to act on behalf of a party that wishes to make use of a Web
service (i.e., the requester entity or requester agent), rather than the
party that implements the Web service (i.e., the provider entity or
provider agent).
]]

I suggest changing it to:
[[
This section defines conformance of a WSDL processor.  In this section,
the term "WSDL processor" refers to a processor that is acting on behalf
of a party that wishes to make use of a Web service (i.e., the requester
entity or requester agent, rather than the party that implements the Web
service (i.e., the provider entity or provider agent).
]]

Also, I notice two typos in section 8.3:
[[
. . . the provider agent MUST NOT send any messages that requires the
requester agent to support that extension or feature. The requestor, on
the othe hand, . . . .
]]
s/requires/require/
s/othe /other /