Primer feedback

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:55:37 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: Liu@w3.org, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>

In accordance with the WG's previous feedback, Kevin and I have been
reworking the primer.  It isn't done yet, but we've redrafted enough of
the beginning sections that I think you can get a pretty good feel for
the new approach.  (We've now put an example right up front, and the
prose then walks through that example, explaining it.)

If other WG members could take a look and tell us what you think I'd
appreciate it:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

--

David Booth