Formal objections

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:53:44 -0400
To: "WS Description List" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi folks:

Enclosed is a presentation I gave at the recent W3C Constraints and
Capabilities workshop comparing WS-Policy and Features & Properties.
I'm sending it here since it contains, among other things, an attempt to
frame the problems we need to deal with in resolving two of the formal
objections we face in this group.  Check it out, in particular the
"compromise" sections.

I'd like to spend a little time on this at an upcoming concall or at the
F2F in California.

Thanks,
--Glen