Seeking clarification about the use of the HTTP binding

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:18:28 -0800
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Hi.

I am writing on behalf of the WS Description WG.

While discussing MEPs, we could not come to an agreement about a
particular use of the SOAP 1.2 HTTP binding. We would therefore like
clarification about the following.

If the HTTP binding is used with the SOAP Request-Response MEP, can
the response _not_ be sent in the HTTP response message body, e.g.
because the SOAP request was using an addressing extension to redirect
the SOAP response?

Cheers,

Hugo

--