editing soap binding: please review!

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:52:55 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I have written up the soap:binding element as a sample of how the bindings
need to be documented using the component model speak style. Please review
it now so that any changes can be done now rather than after more elements
have been written up.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-bindings.html#soap-binding

Please look at the whole section and comment.

Once we agree to this approach, the HTTP binding also needs to be written
up the same way. Right now it does not speak in component model speak
and that's not correct.

Sanjiva.