RE: regrets to 18 March, 2000 WS description telcon

Our current time is the only one that overlaps normal business hours
across Europe and North America.

The only (partly) reasonable time seems to be 2 hours earlier, which
would probably be an improvement for Europeans and sanjiva, might make
it possible for Hao (1am instead of 3), but puts us west coasters at 6am
(yuk).

On
> Behalf Of Amelia A Lewis
> Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 6:53 AM
> To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
> Subject: Re: regrets to 18 March, 2000 WS description telcon
>

> Hmm.
>
> Would it be possible to provide a mapping of current representatives
> time zones?  That is, a simple list:
>
> UTC+10: x
> UTC+0: y
> UTC-8: z
>
> That might provide someone the impetus to perform algorithmic dances
in
> such a way as to propose a time that isn't in the range 0:00 to 5:00
> localtime for the least number of members, perhaps.
>
> Amy!
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:31:55 +0000
> paul.downey@bt.com wrote:
>

> > I guess there aren't any obvious options given you're UTC+10, we've
> > large number of members at UTC-5 to UTC-8, several members around
> > UTC+-1 and an editor at UTC+6:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=18&month=3&ye
ar