RE: WSDL 1.1 to WSDL 2.0 mapping

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:38:52 -0000
To: <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc-request@w3.org>
Sanjiva

it's the mecahnical move from WSDL 1.1 to 2.0 sounds interesting.
i think this is important enough for us to work on here.

either a primer section or a separate note sound good to me and i'd
very much like to be involved at some level since we have a large
number of existing services which i'd like to migrate - some are BP
compliant, many others actually interoperate with toolkits ;-)

Paul