Re: wsdli:wsdlLocation attribute

I have a question. Speaking of the wsdli:wsdlLocation attribute, the
spec says:

   "It MUST NOT appear on any elements in the
http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/wsdl" namespace."

Doesn't that prevent the (common?) usage of ripping a fragment, say a
wsdl:interface, out of a WSDL document, slapping wsdli:wsdlLocation
on it and passing it merrily around?

Instead, I thought the spec would say something like "it MUST NOT appear
on a wsdl:definitions element or any of its children/descendants".

Roberto