Re: WSDL Import/Include Locations

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 00:09:48 +0600
To: "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, <ygoland@bea.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com> writes:
> > From: Yaron Y. Goland [mailto:ygoland@bea.com]
> > As a member of this group I work hard to make productive
> > contributions.
>
> I apologize if my contributions have not been productive.
>
> > I spend a lot of time preparing what I'm going to say. I
> > realize that this can still result in me saying silly things
> > but at least I try hard to prevent it.
>
> Again, I apologize if my contributions have said silly things.

See, unlike the two of you guys I *know* I have said silly things
*and* made non-productive contributions. I guess I should apologize
too?

OK OK fine .. "I apologize."

Sanjiva.
p.s.: For the humour impaired: ;-)
p.p.s.: OK folks time for *everyone* to reply one-by-one to this
and say "Me too" (and then "Me three" and don't forget to re-send
it when the count gets off because of the non-guaranteed order of
delivery of SMTP .. where is WS-ReliableMessaging (or was it
WS-something-else Jeff ;-)) when you need it?