RE: WSDL Import/Include Locations

I could go either way. I'm certainly happy with what you state below.

Gudge

________________________________

	From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
	Sent: 04 March 2004 12:41
	To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
	Subject: Re: WSDL Import/Include Locations

	Gudge,

	My understanding is that it is OK to pull in the same definition
twice. It is an error to pull in two definitions of the same component
if the definitions differ. Do you agree?

	Arthur Ryman,
	Rational Desktop Tools Development

	phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
	assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411